Porter Emporium is owned and operated by Margie Johnson. Located in
Porter, Maine, it is based in a historical building that in the 1800's
was known as Cole's General Store. Though we have tried hard to
maintain the flavor of the original general store of a bygone era the
principal products we carry today are collectable dolls and teddy
bears, from one of a kind, and small limited editions to quality
manufactured products for the fastidious collector. We are determined to provide the best in customer service to doll collectors from around the world.
Current Featured Item:
518 Ossipee Trail
A Personal Note From Margie
The building that houses Porter Emporium is for sale for $144,900.00. To see photos of this sprawling building go to the artist listing and click on 518 Ossipee Trail. Click on thumbprint photos for lager views. The store is still open and will remain so till the building is sold.